7000 Campeau Dr, Kanata, ON K2T 0A3
As a Golf Course Superintendent, you will be reporting to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for managing all aspects of the golf course property, including the golf course and surrounding areas, as well as managing the turf maintenance crew, including hiring, training, safety, supervision and terminations. In this role, planning and managing the Turf Operations budget will be one of your key responsibilities.
- Provide our members with an excellent quality golf course by continuously improving our course / grounds and maintenance practices throughout the season.
- Schedule, plan, organize, and coordinate all golf course maintenance and improvements.
- Monitor and adjust operational plan.
- Manage operational and capital budgets.
- Provide staff training and supervision.
- Establish job descriptions and position standards.
- Ensure playing conditions are at or higher then ClubLink standards.
- Properly close the course for winter by making appropriate and timely end-of-season chemical and fertilization applications.
- Make sure safety, efficient operation are met or exceed performance goals and objectives for salaried and key labour staff.
- Ensure all requirements are met in yearly environmental audit (IPM accreditation, record keeping).
- Development and implementation of operational budget and 5 year capital plan.
- Appropriate communication to membership.
- A minimum of 3 years on-course experience in all facets of turf management and a degree or diploma in turf grass management.
- Possess valid “Landscape Exterminator” license.
- Supervisory experience in a golf course management setting.
- Ability to maintain and repair irrigation equipment as well as other golf course equipment.
- Be available for work every day at discretionary hours.
- Approach responsibilities in an organized and energetic manner.
Please submit resumes to Chantal Boudreau at [email protected] .
ClubLink is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive workplace. Please contact [email protected] if a workplace accommodation is needed throughout the selection process. Thank you for your interest in ClubLink.
Accepting application until: September 1st, 2022
Contact Information Name: Chantal Boudreau
Position: Recruitment Specialist
Name of Company: ClubLink
Address 1: 15675 Dufferin Street
City: King City
Postal Code: L7B1K5
E-mail: c[email protected]