CA$22.00 – CA$25.00 per hour
8-hour shift, Day shift, Monday to Friday
Expected Start Date
Can start immediately
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- RRSP match
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Company events
Gemma Property Services is looking for a skilled individual to fill a crucial role in our shop. This person will possess vast knowledge when working with various types of equipment and vehicles such as trucks, mowers, string trimmers, tractors, compact wheel loaders, skid steers etc. Welding experience is considered an asset. Must be organized and self-motivated and willing to take on various tasks as required.
This role will include but is not limited to the following tasks.
- Repair and preventative maintenance on all mowing equipment, tractors, specialized (gas and electric) This includes a fleet of gasoline and diesel-powered equipment
- Inventory maintenance/Parts sourcing
- Maintenance of daily records of repairs, inputting all work into a record keeping system for future needs
- Experience on power equipment that includes control wiring, troubleshooting skills and reading schematic diagrams
- Grinding, sharpening of mowers
- Fabrication of parts
- Working with hydraulics
- Keep a clean, organized and safe work area in the shop.
Please contact Tara Pinder for further information or apply to:
Tara Pinder 613-617-1870